Here are some frequently asked questions that may help you. If you have a question that is not listed feel free to contact us.
When are services available?
- We let our passengers determine when they wish to fly. We are open 7 days a week and will do our best to accommodate our clients. Customers always come first.
Do we share the helicopter with other passengers?
- There is a two person minimum. Some helicopters hold up to 8 passengers. Unless specified, we may schedule additional passengers for cost efficiency.
What is the seating capacity of the Helicopter?
- Our primary helicopter is a Bell 206L which has window seats for 4 passengers. There is a weight limit of 300 lbs per seat. For additional seating capacity please contact us.
How far in advance should I schedule the helicopter or make an appointment?
- We request bookings be made as far in advance as possible so we are able to accommodate you. Helicopter tours make a wonderful birthday, anniversary or other special occasion gift. Please call us well in advance so we can make the best arrangements for you.
- Our response time for your email inquiry is usually 30 minutes.
What is required in order to make a reservation?
- We try to make it as easy as possible! All we need is your name, contact information, the approximate weight of each passenger.
What time do I need to arrive for my helicopter tour?
- We prefer all passengers arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled time of departure. This will allow us to pre-flight all passengers regarding safety issues.
What if the weather is bad the day of my flight?
- If the weather does not cooperate the day of your helicopter charter, the flight will be rescheduled for a time that is convenient. There will be no charge if you decide not to reschedule your tour due to inclement weather, and your deposit will be fully refunded.
If we want to add more flight time is that possible?
- You sure can. If you decide while you are in the air the pilot can extend your flight and make sure that you get the ride that you want. Balance will be paid upon landing.
Will the pilot talk to us during the flight?
- Yes, Our pilots are extremely knowledgeable of the local area and will point out all the surroundings of the tour that you have chosen. All passengers will be wearing state of the art noise cancelling headsets so you are also able to talk amongst yourselves in the helicopter. If you wish, the pilot can activate a mute feature on his headset to allow you some privacy with your guests.
Can I bring my video camera and/or still camera?
- Of course, and we encourage it. Our helicopters provide a smooth ride, and since every seat has a window, you can take all the photos you want. If you take any great footage or shots you would like to share with us, let us know and we will gladly add them to our website or display them in our office.
- We do take video of each flight and offer that as an option, ask about it prior to your flight!
Can we bring Champagne to have during the flight?
- Yes, alcoholic beverages are allowed. Ask the staff they will be able to assist you.
I had a blast! Can the pilot accept gratuities?
- Tipping is at your discretion and should be based upon the service provided. Please don't feel pressured, but any tip is always appreciated.